How Do You Reserve a Property if You are Approved?
Tandem does not reserve a property for an applicant. The only way to reserve a property is to have your application processed, approved, and then pay the earnest money which may be credited towards your security deposit after you sign the lease. The fastest way to go through the application process and reserve a property is:
- Have your government issues ID photo and pet photo (if allowed) ready to upload before begin applying.
- Have your income or financial information saved as ONE FILE to upload before you begin applying.
- After we give you approval you will then pay the earnest money which may be credited towards your security deposit when the lease is signed. You will need to pay online or via cashier’s check or money order.
- Once we receive an earnest money the property will be removed from the market and the drafting your lease will begin. Earnest money are NON-REFUNDABLE. If you change your mind Tandem will keep the earnest money deposit as compensation for damages for removing the property from the market and losing other potential applicants. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Return the lease signed by all parties within 5 business days of when you receive the lease. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE INFORMATION BELOW.